With July just around the corner, we are pleased to announce the launch of our Semester 2 class schedule! Whether you want to advance in your craft or learn something new we are sure to have something to interest you in Knitting, Crochet or Stitching.
To celebrate the launch of our classes we will be having a give-away! If you leave a comment telling us which class you would like to attend, at which store and why. You will be put into the draw to win a free class of your choice! We will be giving away two places; one in Melbourne and one in Sydney. Leave a comment below before 9:00pm Wednesday, the 3rd of July to enter!
And here’s a snapshot of our classes in July!
- Learn to Knit Stage 1, Saturday 6th July
- Learn to Knit Cables, Sunday 7th July
- Learn to Crochet Stage 1, Saturday 13th July – Sold Out
- Learn to Stitch, Saturday 13th July
- Advanced Workshop: Learn to Knit Socks, Sunday 14th, 21st and 28th of July.
- Learn to Knit Stage 1, Friday 19th July
- Learn to Crochet Stage 2, Saturday 20th July
- Learn Embroidery, Saturday 20th July
- Learn to Knit Stage 2, Saturday 27th July
- Learn to Crochet Stage 1, Friday 26th July